our history of... changing lives by god's power, for god's glory.

1902: Associate of Dr. A.B. Simpson came to Dayton to preach evangelistic services.


1902-1922: Congregation met in various rented facilities.


1923: Constructed a "Basement Church"


1959: Constructed the "Dayton Gospel Tabernacle" 

(Dayton Rescue Mission, 64 Burns Avenue)


1980: Moved to current Facility on the Hill


1984: Current Sanctuary Structure Constructed


1985 to 1988: Phase II Constructed (Commons and Classrooms)


1994: Nelson Life Center Constructed